Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
Shrimp Fried Rice
Submitted Feb 19, 2004 by excitedmommy
Stir-fried rice with shrimp. Quick and Easy Meal or a side dish.
- 1 egg (if desired)
- 1 tablespoon ginger chopped (peel ginger and smash with flat edge of knife for easy chopping)
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves chopped
- as many shrimp as you like cut into large pieces
- cooked white rice
- one large bunch green onions white parts thinly sliced, green stems cut into larger pieces (1/2 inch
- soy sauce to taste
Cook egg in wok, remove, chop and set aside
Heat peanut oil in wok add garlic, ginger and white parts of green onion. Stir fry for 2 minutes or so. Add Rice heat through. Add green onion tops and soy sauce to taste and shrimp. Cook until shrimp turns pink. Then add the chopped egg.
8/25/03 2:44:36 PM