Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Submitted Oct 22, 2003 by michey1217
A wonderful accent to any dish!
- 1 meduim loaf French bread, unsliced
- 1 tsp dried parsely
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut slices down the length of bread at 1-inch intervals without cutting all the way through. 2. Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic halves. Mince garlic when done. 3. Combine butter, garlic, parsely and Parmesan in small bowl. 4. Wrap bread in foil leaving top partially uncovered. Bake until heated through. (about 15 min)
* To serve with chicken, substitute white cheddar cheese for the Parmesan and chopped chives for the parsely.
Serve with or pasta!