Absolutely the Best Nacho Dip Ever Recipe
Absolutely the Best Nacho Dip Ever
Submitted Oct 3, 2003 by LovingLife
This attractive layered dip for tortilla chips is filled with fresh ingredients. The addition of cocktail sauce is a nice, spicy twist.
- 1 tablespoon and 3/4 teaspoon cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 1/3 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon mild salsa
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons and 2-1/4 teaspoons diced green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons and 2-1/4 teaspoons diced green onion
- 3 tablespoons and 2-1/4 teaspoons diced red bell pepper
1. In a blender or food processor, thoroughly mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of a medium serving dish.
2. In individual layers, top the mixture with cocktail sauce, mild salsa, diced green onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, shredded Cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce.
3. Arrange cucumber slices around the edge of the serving dish. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 20 Servings
Nacho chips...or anything you like to have dip with.