|
| Posted By |
Message |
MrsBurtch525
Year for change!

Member since 1/09 6017 total posts
Name: Taryn
|
We made the decision...
We will have a repeat c-section.... I feel like a weight has been lifted off me although every now and then i question if it's the right decision. We feel with the risks of a vbac and the possibility of uterine rupture that a c-section is the best way to go, plus i do not want a new doctor (i hate seeing new doctors that i don't know). DH realized that there was only a $2,500 difference between the vaginal delivery and the c-section and regardless we will pay $2,500 for either one so he said why risk it, which i agree. We just want a safe delivery for me and the baby and the OB is going to take extra precautions after my last delivery.
Feel better now!
|
Posted 4/17/11 11:49 AM |
| |
|
Long Island Weddings
Long Island's Largest Bridal Resource |
MrsW2010
Mommy of two!

Member since 5/10 2202 total posts
Name: Jill
|
Re: We made the decision...
I would have made the same decision!
|
Posted 4/17/11 1:30 PM |
| |
|
Potentially Related Topics:
Currently 118477 users on the LIFamilies.com Chat
|