LIFamilies.com - Long Island, NY

RSS
Articles Business Directory Blog Real Estate Community Forum Shop My Family Contests

Quick navigation:   

Hershey Park in November?

Posted By Message

Lisko73
LIF Infant

Member since 1/10

285 total posts

Name:

Hershey Park in November?

We are thinking of taking the kids Nov. 11-13 and staying at the lodge in Hershey. Has anyone been in November? If you stayed at the lodge did you like it? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Posted 9/9/11 11:23 AM

Long Island Weddings
Long Island's Largest Bridal Resource

BargainMama
LIF Adult

Member since 5/09

10622 total posts

Name:
e

Re: Hershey Park in November?

The amusement park is not open that weekend. Not sure if you planned to go there or just do Chocolate World, etc.

Posted 9/9/11 9:39 PM

LSP2005
Bunny kisses are so cute!

Member since 5/05

16741 total posts

Name:
L

Considering the weather they just had I am not sure I would do Hershey this November. They may need to do a bit of rebuilding and you would not get the same experience.

Posted 9/9/11 9:47 PM

Lisko73
LIF Infant

Member since 1/10

285 total posts

Name:

Thanks ladies!!!! I called and they informed me that the rides won't be opened so we decided to go Halloween weekend! It's our daughter's 5th b-day & they told us the kids can dress in their costumes & go trick or treating. I am more excited than they are! lol!!!

Posted 9/10/11 8:21 AM

BargainMama
LIF Adult

Member since 5/09

10622 total posts

Name:
e

Posted by Lisko73

Thanks ladies!!!! I called and they informed me that the rides won't be opened so we decided to go Halloween weekend! It's our daughter's 5th b-day & they told us the kids can dress in their costumes & go trick or treating. I am more excited than they are! lol!!!

We did that last year and it was a lot of fun. It was FREEZING when we went though (week before Halloween). But, that kept the crowds away because it was literally empty

Posted 9/10/11 8:56 AM

Goobster
:)

Member since 5/07

27196 total posts

Name:
:)

Just stayed at the Lodge recently. I hav also stayed there about 4 times in the past (only place I will stay there). I love it. Clean.Family oriented. Ease of transportation with buses to the park. Nothing beats it.

Cant speak about the park in Nov.

Posted 9/13/11 12:24 AM

Potentially Related Topics:

Topic Posted By Started Replies Forum
has anyone been to hershey park with an infant? headoverheels 3/3/09 4 Parenting
Someone must have told her we're going to Hershey Park! BaroqueMama 7/20/07 12 Parenting
Here is a Hershey Park $10 off coupon code... LIMOMx2 7/7/07 0 Parenting
does anyone know where to get Hershey Park coupons?? MamaNDaddyof3 7/4/07 15 Parenting
We're back from Hershey Park & Dutch Wonderland...and Crayola Factory! 4monkeys 6/10/06 11 Parenting
Hershey Park - anyone ever stay at Springhill Suites by Marriott? Jenziba 6/29/05 0 Families Helping Families ™

Quick navigation:   
Currently 238414 users on the LIFamilies.com Chat
From the Store
THE BODY COLLECTION
$82.00
Look
Cherry Supernova Exfoliating Body Wash
$7.00
Look
Lavender Exfoliating Body Wash
$7.00
Look