LIFamilies.com - Long Island, NY

RSS
Articles Business Directory Blog Real Estate Community Forum Shop My Family Contests

Quick navigation:   

Carter's return policy

Posted By Message

LoveMyHubby605
Our April Baby is here!

Member since 4/11

2274 total posts

Name:
A

Carter's return policy

I have several Carters outfits that I want to return. They were received as gifts and are too small.

Can I return/exchange from a carter's store even though they sell the brand in so many places? I don't have a receipt..how good is their return policy?

Tia

Posted 8/9/12 11:54 AM

Long Island Weddings
Long Island's Largest Bridal Resource

SummerMom
My time to shine

Member since 6/07

4756 total posts

Name:

Re: Carter's return policy

You'll get the lowest price that item was ever sold for. So if it's not brand-new merchandise, you'll get under $5 for most tops and bottoms.

Posted 8/9/12 12:00 PM

Ma-n-Pa2008
Mommy's Big Boy

Member since 3/09

2584 total posts

Name:
Melissa

Carter's return policy

you'll get a merchandise credit for whatever they are selling for now.

Message edited 8/9/2012 12:03:48 PM.

Posted 8/9/12 12:03 PM

Budjeg11
LIF Adult

Member since 4/11

1536 total posts

Name:

If you had a receipt there is no time limit on returns and you get full money back. Without a receipt, they will give you merch credit for current/last selling price as PP said. However, they will NOT take back everything Carters, they somehow know ifit was purchased at their store from teh sku numbers, I tried returning outfits that they were currently selling at the store for regular price but was told that they werent from the store , they suggested (by looking at the hangar) that they were from costco and they turned out to be right. I returned it to costco wo a receipt and got full cash back!

Posted 8/9/12 12:14 PM

LoveMyHubby605
Our April Baby is here!

Member since 4/11

2274 total posts

Name:
A

okay, thanks! A brand new carters store opened up near our house so I'll give it a try. I would be fine with exchanging the summer dresses for a bigger size if they have in the stores.

Thank you!

Posted 8/9/12 12:58 PM

pnbplus1
Family

Member since 5/09

5079 total posts

Name:
Mommy

They are really good with their returns. They don't always give you lowest selling price though, whenever I've returned without a receipt I've gotten a really good price.

I recently returned 2 PJ's that DH bought for DS. Decided I didn't need them. They were at the very least 2 months old. DH bought them while on sale (50%off) but lost the receipt. I was given full price credit for the PJ's, the exact price that was on the tag.

Posted 8/9/12 1:20 PM

Potentially Related Topics:

Topic Posted By Started Replies Forum
Anyone know the exchange without a receipt policy at the Carter's Outlet? Wendy 10/21/09 6 Parenting
what were the complaints about return policy at BRU? Meggo613 4/29/09 6 Pregnancy
Whats the deal with BRU return policy that everyone talks about? Serendipity 1/12/09 15 Pregnancy
Gap Kids Return Policy - Have You Heard Of This? EmmaNick 9/18/08 18 Parenting
Can someone tell me how and when BRU's return policy will change? IrishMom77 5/5/08 4 Pregnancy
BRU Vent! - Registry & return policy! bpmom 1/20/08 10 Pregnancy

Quick navigation:   
Currently 55326 users on the LIFamilies.com Chat
From the Store
Cleanser
$55.00
Look
GLOW SUGAR SCRUB
$38.00
Look
THE BODY COLLECTION
$82.00