LIFamilies.com - Long Island, NY

RSS
Articles Business Directory Blog Real Estate Community Forum Shop My Family Contests

Quick navigation:   

The Bachelor

Posted By Message

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

The Bachelor

I don't know what it is but I kinda don't like Juan Pablo. On The Bachelorette I thought he was so sweet and a good pic to be The Bachelor but watching this season, something about him annoys me. I think I'm finding him to be not genuine, everything seems so put on to me. I'm just disappointed I guess, I thought I'd be more into him being The Bachelor but instead he's rubbing me the wrong way.

I'm also tired of him carrying on about not being able to kiss certain people or do certain things because he has a daughter. You're The Bachelor, get over it, she shouldn't really be watching the show anyway. Just seems so stupid to keep bringing it up when you're on a reality show trying to me your "wife".

And then last night with Claire, OMG. How annoying was that whole interaction towards the end? If he said, "Look at me" one more time I was going to scream.

Anyone else?

Posted 2/3/14 11:44 PM

Long Island Weddings
Long Island's Largest Bridal Resource

krooshe
LIF Infant

Member since 7/08

367 total posts

Name:

Re: The Bachelor

I'm not loving him either. I feel like the producers tell him what to do and say and he goes along with it.

I'm wondering if anything more happened with Clare that we didn't see. Her toast was odd "cheers to finding love, being loved and making love" Hmmm....

I feel like he humiliated her and he didn't handle the situation well at all. He should have said no when she came to his room in the middle of the night. He conveniently forgot about his daughter at that point. She needs to tone it down though. She's coming across as desperate.

I like Renee, but feel she is going to be friend- zoned. I like Nikki too, but don't think she's ready to be a step- mom.

I'll continue to watch even though this show is completely ridiculous.

Posted 2/4/14 12:17 AM

M514
I'm a mommy!

Member since 8/10

3037 total posts

Name:

The Bachelor

I dont like him either. He doesnt seem that bright and he hardly brings anything to the conversation. And I feel like he talks to the women like they're little girls. He doesn't seem sincere to me.

The whole "I'm not kissing anyone tonight" and then making out with a couple of girls is ridiculous. I dont even think he wanted to kiss Renee last night. He seems to make up excuses but then does whatever he wants like frolic in the ocean at 4am with Claire (who I cant stand). I did feel bad for her though because he was basically blaming her but it takes two. He could have turned her away when she came knocking.

Posted 2/4/14 8:33 AM

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

Posted by M514

I dont like him either. He doesnt seem that bright and he hardly brings anything to the conversation. And I feel like he talks to the women like they're little girls. He doesn't seem sincere to me. .

Maybe that's what is bothering me. He does seem a little dim and he isn't really much of a conversationalist. Maybe it's because he isn't comfortable with the language, I don't know, but I feel like he just sits there and stares at them without offering much. I also agree with you that he does speak to them in a condescending manner. Annoying as Claire is, the way he spoke to her last night after "the incident" was like a Dad reprimanding their little girl.

And seriously, to put that all on Claire was ridiculous. I didn't see him fighting her on that little romp in the ocean. He didn't think twice about getting his bathing suit on and then they were making out constantly in the water. He sure wasn't acting like he made a bad choice, he sure seemed to be enjoying himself.

Overall, I'm a little bored this season. The dates are all awkward and boring. The way he attack kisses girls is uncomfortable and strange. And honestly, most of the girls are just irritating as hell. Like Claire, Nikki, and that bizarre opera singer. Why is she even there? She seems like an ice queen with very little interest in him.

I think overall Juan Pablo just didn't turn out to be the "dream bachelor" that the show was hoping for. He's kind of a boring dud. Maybe that's why he got very little screen time on The Bachelorette and why she sent him home. Chat Icon

Posted 2/4/14 8:47 AM

HomeIsWithU
Love my little man <3

Member since 9/07

4357 total posts

Name:
J

I don't like him AT ALL. I feel like he's a total hypocrite and completely unfair to the girls. He's sending mixed signals constantly and just confusing them. One minute he says he can't kiss a girl out of respect for their children, then the next minute he's full on making out with another girl. He's ttoally into Clare and gives her the rose on like every group date, spends a ridiculous amount of time with her on group dates, ect but then basically blames HER for disrespecting HIS daughter. He made the decision to go in the water with her...if it was about his daughter he would have had the mindset enough to just say no from the beginning.

I personally think he's very immature and he isn't ready for any type of commitment to any of these women. I think he's having a lot of trouble juggling this many women at once.

Posted 2/4/14 8:49 AM

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

Posted by HomeIsWithU

I don't like him AT ALL. I feel like he's a total hypocrite and completely unfair to the girls. He's sending mixed signals constantly and just confusing them. One minute he says he can't kiss a girl out of respect for their children, then the next minute he's full on making out with another girl. He's ttoally into Clare and gives her the rose on like every group date, spends a ridiculous amount of time with her on group dates, ect but then basically blames HER for disrespecting HIS daughter. He made the decision to go in the water with her...if it was about his daughter he would have had the mindset enough to just say no from the beginning.

I personally think he's very immature and he isn't ready for any type of commitment to any of these women. I think he's having a lot of trouble juggling this many women at once.

ITA 100%!!

Posted 2/4/14 8:58 AM

kedra5
Think Less, Live More

Member since 7/11

2605 total posts

Name:
Kedra

I agree with pretty much everything. He's very wishy-washy with what he says. Kiss everyone or don't kiss anyone....who cares?? You are on the Bachelor, thats what you are there for...to find a connection.

Also I think he and Claire had sex in the ocean...that was the vibe I was getting based on what she was saying in the interview. I think thats why its such a big deal.

I also agree about the opera singer, she just seems like shes an ice queen like the PP said...I dont understand why shes there.

Also, why did he keep the black girl(I'm sorry, i dont know her name) for so long??? I NEVER saw them interact.

He's spending TOO much time with Claire and its not right. He's not getting to know anyone else because of the time he's spending with her.

I really like Renee, but I feel like he's almost forcing a connection with her because she has a child.

I said from the beginning of the season that I dont see him lasting with anyone...he just doesn't seem like the type. He'll either choose no one at the end OR propose, split and end up with his ex.

Zak should've been the bachelor.

Posted 2/4/14 10:19 AM

Millie3
LIF Adolescent

Member since 7/13

582 total posts

Name:

I liked him until last night. They def had sex in the ocean, but to turn around and blame her for what happened? I felt a little bad for her, it was In Such poor taste that he put all the blame on her.now I don't see him ending up with Claire, I originally thought she was going to win.

You can tell he is only interested in a few of them, and won't kiss the others.

Posted 2/4/14 10:48 AM

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

Posted by Millie3

I liked him until last night. They def had sex in the ocean, but to turn around and blame her for what happened? I felt a little bad for her, it was In Such poor taste that he put all the blame on her.now I don't see him ending up with Claire, I originally thought she was going to win.

They totally did. Like someone else mentioned, Claire gave that weird speech where she toasted "making love" AND on top of that, I think her over the top reaction to him saying it was a mistake makes A LOT more sense if they actually "did it".

Message edited 2/4/2014 11:14:40 AM.

Posted 2/4/14 11:14 AM

Goobster
:)

Member since 5/07

26406 total posts

Name:

I don't care for him either. Never did though. I find him to be a little dopey.

I honestly think the situation with the one with the ocean (forget her name) that he wasn't so much about his DD watching but he realized he did something that actually wasn't fair to the other girls since that one snuck up and dragged him out.

I actually think he made a smart move, if he's really looking to find a wife, to realize he should not have done that with her b/c it wasn't fair to the others in the end. And he needs to give them ALL a chance and be fair to all of them, in order for him to see whose best for him.

Posted 2/4/14 11:42 AM

Goobster

Member since 5/07

26406 total posts

Name:

Posted by Hofstra26

Posted by Millie3

They totally did. Like someone else mentioned, Claire gave that weird speech where she toasted "making love" AND on top of that, I think her over the top reaction to him saying it was a mistake makes A LOT more sense if they actually "did it".

But coming attractions she said, did we do anything? And I think he said no…but….

Did anyone else see this? Am I imagining it? I didn't get the feeling they had sex though. I just thought she was upset b/c she blew it (in her mind) by sneaking up and enticing him out.

Posted 2/4/14 11:44 AM

Jennifer
Happy

Member since 5/05

3251 total posts

Name:

When I first heard he was going to be the bachelor, I was like yesssssssssssss. But now not so much.

claire (who reminds me of kristen bell), well I felt bad for her. He definitely sent her mixed signals. I felt like I was watching a high school relationship when he was doing "just forget it." and she wanted to know why he would even bring that up.

OMG I can't believe I watch this show!!!!

And CHARLENE if you say organic one more time...

seriously, it is the only word she can use to describe her relationship with juan pablo?? ORGANIC

I think I am going make organic into a drinking game next monday.

here's to organic

Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon

Posted 2/4/14 12:19 PM

BabyBearA
LIF Adolescent

Member since 7/11

544 total posts

Name:

The Bachelor

I do agree with you ladies - he's pretty boring, doesn't bring much to the conversation and can be annoying...

I think the attraction with Clair is purely physical and nothing else. I think he was in the moment when whatever happened, happened. I do believe you can regret things after the fact. Blaming her was stupid - but at least he was honest with telling her he regrets it. I think she should go home. Not a can of hers and after this embarrassment I would've said - PEACE!

Posted 2/4/14 12:23 PM

FirstMate
My lil cowboy

Member since 10/10

3620 total posts

Name:

Posted by Jennifer

When I first heard he was going to be the bachelor, I was like yesssssssssssss. But now not so much.

claire (who reminds me of kristen bell), well I felt bad for her. He definitely sent her mixed signals. I felt like I was watching a high school relationship when he was doing "just forget it." and she wanted to know why he would even bring that up.

seriously, it is the only word she can use to describe her relationship with juan pablo?? ORGANIC

here's to organic

OMG we have the same brain.

Last night I could not stop thinking I was watching a movie with Kristen Bell.

Organic/Inorganic/Organic/Inorganic. What? Shut up! She's a fish out of water on this show. She has a great back though and she shows it off rather well.

Claire...okay guy. You can not have buyer's remorse on this show. You play you pay. That was b.s. Like she's some siren who lured him out of his room. Puh-lease. I did not think they "did it" but now that you ladies mention it, I'm sure they did. She was overly upset by the situation but if they had sex, it would totally make sense.

He plays games. He tells that girl Andy she has nothing to worry about with the rose ceremony and then makes her sweat it out the whole time. She got the last rose. Really?

I like Nikki. I like Andy. I like Renee. He likes Claire though for sure. But what guy doesn't like a girl who puts out? Chat Icon

Posted 2/4/14 12:33 PM

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

Posted by FirstMate

Posted by Jennifer

here's to organic

OMG we have the same brain.

Last night I could not stop thinking I was watching a movie with Kristen Bell.

Organic/Inorganic/Organic/Inorganic. What? Shut up! She's a fish out of water on this show. She has a great back though and she shows it off rather well.

Claire...okay guy. You can not have buyer's remorse on this show. You play you pay. That was b.s. Like she's some siren who lured him out of his room. Puh-lease. I did not think they "did it" but now that you ladies mention it, I'm sure they did. She was overly upset by the situation but if they had sex, it would totally make sense.

He plays games. He tells that girl Andy she has nothing to worry about with the rose ceremony and then makes her sweat it out the whole time. She got the last rose. Really?

I like Nikki. I like Andy. I like Renee. He likes Claire though for sure. But what guy doesn't like a girl who puts out? Chat Icon

The thing with Claire is, he makes this BIG deal that what he did wasn't fair to everyone else and they shouldn't have been alone like that. Yada Yada Yada However, earlier THAT night on a GROUP date no less, he picks Claire FIRST to spend time with and then proceeds to take her back to "his place" where they change into bathing suits, go swimming, talk, and canoodle for god knows how long.

Point is, how is THAT fair to any of the girls on the group date??? Here you are with 6-7 women and you take 1 of them away and spend all of this one on one time together while they sit around and wait. How is that any different then the ocean swim???

As usual, he was spending WAY too much alone time with Claire. I don't think he regrets a thing. I think he just wanted to make himself look good on TV, like he's this great guy, concerned about everyone when in reality, he was totally into being all alone with her in the ocean.

Even if by some remote chance he felt bad about it, just say that and move on. I felt like he was putting it all on her. Yes, she sought him out but that happens with at least one person on this show every season. He could've said no, this isn't right. But instead he jumped into his bathing suit without missing a beat, had a grand old time doing who knows what with Claire, and then goes and tells the poor girl it was a mistake and it was all her fault.

Real nice.

Posted 2/4/14 1:18 PM

LotsaLuv
Us

Member since 6/10

3380 total posts

Name:
F

The Bachelor

I think he put it all on Claire in the end b/c he probably thought about it when he went home and a light went off in his heading saying" Juan Pablo, if you do not pick Claire in the end, whoever you pick is going to be furious that you just FUC*ED her in the Ocean, fix this", so he blamed it on her and him being weak.
I don't think he's amazing, I think he loves all the attention and being able to get his way with these women. He's having fun, and I am not sure he is there to find a wife.

Message edited 2/4/2014 1:33:02 PM.

Posted 2/4/14 1:32 PM

BabyBearA
LIF Adolescent

Member since 7/11

544 total posts

Name:

Posted by BabyBearA

I do agree with you ladies - he's pretty boring, doesn't bring much to the conversation and can be annoying...

I think the attraction with Clair is purely physical and nothing else. I think he was in the moment when whatever happened, happened. I do believe you can regret things after the fact. Blaming her was stupid - but at least he was honest with telling her he regrets it. I think she should go home. Not a can of hers and after this embarrassment I would've said - PEACE!

I take back what I said here. He's def really into Claire....

Posted 2/10/14 9:26 PM

Jennifer
Happy

Member since 5/05

3251 total posts

Name:

ok just watched last night.

clare needs to let the whole thing go with jumping in the ocean. I felt like that is allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll they talked about. Beating that dead horse over and over and over.

Ok spoiler alert....

Ok the girl who got sent home on her birthday... Once she said for the 100th time "it would mean so much to get a rose on my birthday", I was glad she got sent home.

And Sharlene or charlene AKA opera girl. OMG in-organic.....

Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon

this season

Posted 2/11/14 2:25 PM

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

Posted by Jennifer

clare needs to let the whole thing go with jumping in the ocean. I felt like that is allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll they talked about. Beating that dead horse over and over and over.

Ok spoiler alert....

Ok the girl who got sent home on her birthday... Once she said for the 100th time "it would mean so much to get a rose on my birthday", I was glad she got sent home.

this season

ITA..........it's so Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon this season.

I cannot not stand Charlene. She's bizarre. So bizarre.

I don't really like any of them to be honest. They all seem a little too desperate and overly clingy/needy. I don't find any of them to be strong, confident women in the least.

I also can't understand why he likes or what he sees in Nikki. Something about her rubs me the wrong way. I feel like she's very phony and her demeanor is off putting. Not a fan.

This season needs some drama, I'm bored!! Chat Icon

Posted 2/11/14 2:56 PM

Jennifer
Happy

Member since 5/05

3251 total posts

Name:

Posted by Hofstra26

Posted by Jennifer

Ok spoiler alert....

this season

I don't really like any of them to be honest. They all seem a little too desperate and overly clingy/needy. I don't find any of them to be strong, confident women in the least.

I also can't understand why he likes or what he sees in Nikki. Something about her rubs me the wrong way. I feel like she's very phony and her demeanor is off putting. Not a fan.

yessss. I agree. I feel like they are all so blinded. I really would love to see what the whole date is like. I just feel like there is NO substance in the conversation. When the girls talk because they are the only ones who talk.... Juan Pablo's response is always uh huh, right. I don't understand then they make out...

i miss tierra. Wish they would have brought her back.

External Image

External Image

Posted 2/11/14 3:39 PM

Hofstra26
Emerson & Grayden

Member since 7/06

17454 total posts

Name:
Kristen

Posted by Jennifer

Posted by Hofstra26

Posted by Jennifer

Ok spoiler alert....

this season

yessss. I agree. I feel like they are all so blinded. I really would love to see what the whole date is like. I just feel like there is NO substance in the conversation. When the girls talk because they are the only ones who talk.... Juan Pablo's response is always uh huh, right. I don't understand then they make out...

i miss tierra. Wish they would have brought her back.

Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon That chick was bat$hit crazy...........it was awesome!!!! Chat Icon :Chat Icon Chat Icon

Posted 2/11/14 3:46 PM

Potentially Related Topics:

Topic Posted By Started Replies Forum
Kate Hudson and Dane Cook to star in “Bachelor No. 2? MrsQ 6/21/07 3 Celebrities & Entertainment
Taylor Hicks, hottest bachelor? If you don't agree with People mag... Snozberry 6/28/06 12 Families Helping Families ™
who got the boot on the bachelor last night? raken40 2/14/06 2 Families Helping Families ™
does anyone notice a resemblance to the girl in the bachelor and top model?now w/pics raken40 1/24/06 4 Families Helping Families ™
how do you feel about your dh going to bachelor parties? raken40 11/15/05 60 Families Helping Families ™
Spinoff: For those of you who are OK with DH going away for a Bachelor Party... Scotty-CassidysMom 8/11/05 15 Families Helping Families ™

Quick navigation:   
Currently 25191 users on the LIFamilies.com Chat
From the Store
Cleanser
$55.00
Look
THE QUINTESSENTIAL COLLECTION
$75.00
Look
THE FACE COLLECTION
$185.00
Look