LIFamilies.com - Long Island, NY

RSS
Articles Business Directory Blog Real Estate Community Forum Shop My Family Contests

Quick navigation:   

Nervous

Posted By Message

PitterPatter11
Baby Boy is Here!

Member since 5/11

2947 total posts

Name:

Nervous

When do you stop feeling nervous?

I have had 3 ultrasounds (last one at 8 weeks, 1 day) and I am always nervous until our next one, which is not until October 16th! I wonder if this is more so because we did IVF or if I will just be a worrier for the rest of my life because of this kid. Chat Icon

Posted 9/30/13 12:19 PM

Long Island Weddings
Long Island's Largest Bridal Resource

ali120206
2 Boys

Member since 7/06

12647 total posts

Name:

Nervous

I didn't do IVF but, it took me awhile to get pregnant with DS 1 - I was a wreck most of my pregnancy. I had spotting in the first and second trimesters which made me even more nervous, and then I fell right before the start of my third tri.

I was also nervous with DS 2 - I had bleeding in the middle fo the first tri (tot he point where I thought I had miscarried) and into the second tri.

Posted 9/30/13 12:32 PM

sweetpea
xoxo

Member since 7/06

2467 total posts

Name:
Donna

Re: Nervous

never. DD is 6&1/2 and DS 4 and i still worry Chat Icon i am 36 weeks and still get nervous.

But it def is comforting when you feel the baby move everyday.

Posted 9/30/13 12:36 PM

mama2b
My Prince is Here!!!

Member since 8/11

3135 total posts

Name:
Cindy

Nervous

I am almost 16 weeks and still nervous everyday. I think I will stop being nervous when I am holding my baby then another type of nervousness will start.

Posted 9/30/13 1:22 PM

phoenix913
LIF Adult

Member since 5/05

2221 total posts

Name:
V

This time around I started feeling less nervous when I started feeling kicks, so around 21-22 weeks.

It's a whole different type of nervous once the baby arrives.

Posted 9/30/13 1:28 PM

Kitten1929
LIF Adult

Member since 1/13

3954 total posts

Name:

I really don't know if I've ever stopped being nervous, but once I began feeling the baby it definitely took some of the edge off. I am 38 weeks and still petrified everytime I have a sono. I think it's soooo normal to be constantly nervous Chat Icon

Posted 9/30/13 1:37 PM

NYCGirl80
SO in love with my little man!

Member since 5/11

5172 total posts

Name:

It's totally normal to be nervous between u/s. I think it gets easier when you can feel the baby throughout the day. It's just a reassurance that a LO is growing inside you!

Posted 9/30/13 1:47 PM

JWG421
Our miracle is here

Member since 12/12

1830 total posts

Name:

We did IUI, and we are 14 weeks
I do not thinki iwill ever stop being nervous-
i def felt better after my NT scan, but still alwyas nervous

Posted 9/30/13 2:21 PM

PitterPatter11
Baby Boy is Here!

Member since 5/11

2947 total posts

Name:

Thanks Ladies! I was pretty sure it was normal, but just wanted verification. My sister just had a baby and she said she was nervous until the day she delivered.

Posted 9/30/13 2:32 PM

ali120206
2 Boys

Member since 7/06

12647 total posts

Name:

Posted by PitterPatter11

Thanks Ladies! I was pretty sure it was normal, but just wanted verification. My sister just had a baby and she said she was nervous until the day she delivered.

It gets a little better when you can feel them but, some days you don't feel them as much as others which made me nervous!

Posted 9/30/13 2:46 PM

NewMrs7312
LIF Adult

Member since 12/12

972 total posts

Name:

I didn't do IVF, but I was still full of anxiety before each sono. After 12 weeks, I started to relax a little and each time got easier. However, I still get slightly nervous at 30 weeks now!

Posted 10/1/13 5:09 AM

my2miracles
LIF Infant

Member since 9/13

56 total posts

Name:

Nervous

I did IUI to get pregnant with my first. This pregnancy was on our own. Whiile I'm nervous with this one...I was way more anxious with the first. Don't know if it was b/c it was through IF treatments, or now because I've been through it before. Either way, its rough!! It did get better for me though, as each week passed. I finally felt a lot better after 20 weeks.

Posted 10/1/13 7:20 AM

MrsD121011
LIF Infant

Member since 5/12

311 total posts

Name:
Elicia

I think the nervousness stops...umm nope never! I am 31 weeks and am still nervous every time I go and everyday I am constantly assessing her movements and stuff. I am sure it only gets worse when they get here too. Ahhhh parenthood.Chat Icon Chat Icon Chat Icon

Posted 10/1/13 8:43 AM

Potentially Related Topics:

Topic Posted By Started Replies Forum
So nervous about my first U/S tomorrow... UPDATE!!! justme1 3/8/06 12 Pregnancy
Ah, I have to quit my job! I'm so nervous! VirginiaDeb 2/26/06 4 Families Helping Families ™
I am so nervous I have been having some bad cramping... LIMOMx2 2/9/06 9 Pregnancy
Does anyone else get nervous to be home alone at night? JerseyMamaOf3 11/26/05 9 Pregnancy
I am SOOO Nervous! *UPDATE at bottom! Jesaroo 11/2/05 19 Families Helping Families ™
HELP! I'm on the verge or nervous breakdown or killing my dog btrflygrl 7/10/05 3 Pets

Quick navigation:   
Currently 150910 users on the LIFamilies.com Chat
From the Store
THE QUINTESSENTIAL COLLECTION
$75.00
Look
Defining Gel
$75.00
Look
Cleanser
$55.00
Look