- Long Island, NY

Articles Business Directory Blog Real Estate Community Forum Shop My Family Contests

Quick navigation:   

Went to the Bay Shore Marina Spray Park today

Posted By Message

Member since 8/06

12078 total posts

Went to the Bay Shore Marina Spray Park today

That one of the Mommys on here posted about yesterday. It was only 10 minutes from my Mom and since I was heading up to LI anyway I decided to check it out. DD had a blast. It was pretty packed but not too bad. We were there for 3 hours and DD did not want to leaveChat Icon

The spray area is really cute and bigger than I anticipated. They have 3 slides with lifeguards by them, a "pirates cove" looking thing with the bucket that sprays water plus a ton of those other spray things everywhere. It was like a 6 inch deep pool with all the water sprays inside. DD had a blast going down the slides and just running all over the place. Its a really cute place to go. They also have picnic tables right outside the spray area if you want to make a day out of it. People were bbq'ing plus they have a dry playground right outside on the beach and the beach itself which I didn't check out.

The admission is $10 for non Islip residents, $7 for Islip residents with no recreation card (have to show drivers license) and I believe $4 for Islip residents with the recreation card. Kids under 4 are free and parking was $5 although we found off street parking really fast and it was a very short walk.

The recreation card is $25 for the first member of the household (Islip residents) and $12.50 for each member thereafter.

I believe you can buy a recreation card if you are not an Islip resident but its $50.

It's definitely a cute place to check out. No pics because I forgot my cameraChat Icon

Message edited 6/27/2010 11:20:55 PM.

Posted 6/27/10 11:19 PM
Long Island Weddings
Long Island's Largest Bridal Resource

LIF Toddler

Member since 10/08

402 total posts

Re: Went to the Bay Shore Marina Spray Park today

Thanks for the review! I've been thinking about it since it was posted here.... sounds like a blast, def going to check it out soon!!

Posted 6/28/10 6:07 AM

Love these kids!

Member since 10/05

4708 total posts

Re: Went to the Bay Shore Marina Spray Park today

I have to go check that one out!

Posted 6/28/10 7:15 AM

Potentially Related Topics:

Topic Posted By Started Replies Forum
Bay Shore Marina Park opens tomorrow 6/26! carissa1643 6/25/10 7 Parenting
Gardiners Park in Bay Shore... LFitzy79 12/29/06 0 Families Helping Families ™
Quick navigation: